Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Do you think i sound like a lesbian?

Nah, you're just going through the bicurious phase a little late. Most teenage girls go through that, where they're unsure of their sexuality... You sound exactly like how I was a few years ago. First I was straight, then I started looking at girls wondering about getting turned on and trying to not get turned on. When I'd had enough of that, I stopped fighting it and figured I was bisexual--but after a year or so it just hit me: I am so not bisexual, lol. I can't imagine being in a relationship with a woman, not that there's anything at all wrong with that--it would just feel unnatural for me personally. When I look at a woman, I can marvel at her beauty and be fascinated by her body just because it's flawless, but at the same time, I don't feel like I want to get in bed with that. Getting into a relationship with a woman would probably feel more like getting into a relationship with my sister, and not like a real relationship (for me). Don't focus on it, just let it run its course and don't fight it. Your body is going to feel what it feels, and that's about it... Don't freak. Anyway, sexual orientation does not matter in the grand scheme of things. You are who you are. If you really can't figure it out, you could always experiment and see what it feels like. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment