Thursday, July 14, 2011

Do you think i sound like a lesbian?

Well one random day this year i started worrying if i was a lesbian. I have NEVER thought of women sexually before in my life, but because i was so worried i started MAKING myself have sexual thoughts about women to test myself, even though i didnt want to. Before this one day I usedto always imagine being in a relationship with a guy, i even had a crush on my male teacher for over a year, and masturbated to the thought of men and still do sometimes. The only thoughts that are atural to me about women are emotional where i imagine them as my mum or caring/ nurturing me. I usually imagine this with pretty women, where i play scenarios in my mind of them being my mum or sister, or caring for me, but NEVER sexual, unless i make myself. Ever since tis one day when i started worrying i cant even look at guys anymore and feel as though i have to avoid them. Do you think this is just caused by the worry? I feel like a little kid that sees women as comfort providers and i admire them. also i look at other girls in public but i always see my friends, sister, cousin etc do that. i dont like thinking of wmen sexually also i feel comforted when i listen to music by female singers?i'm 18 and have anxiety and ocd.

No comments:

Post a Comment