Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How to deal with my Teenage daughter's incest behaviour?

i have a teenage girl in my neighbourhood. She was like a child 2me until last week when i felt that she had sumthin else on her mind. She was actually tryin 2 seduce me. At first she was nice n bubbly when she came home with her mother at my residence. later she began to fondle her B**bs in front of me as if she wants me to notice her T**ts and she bed down 2 show me her ***. honestly i was a bit turned on. I've been divorced and recently dating hr mother. v are very serious about our relation but My 2be daughter's Allegedly incest behaviour is causing problems. I shared this issue with her mom but she does not think its serious. i dont have much experience of dealing with teenage girls. Kindly help me in tis matter soon...plz...

No comments:

Post a Comment