Sunday, July 17, 2011

Which item would best fit my needs?

I am looking for a computer, tablet, netbook, anything UNDER 4.5 lbs (lighter is better) that can load a site like hulu in under 5 seconds. My 3-year-old desktop loads hulu in under 2 seconds. When I recently went to best buy, I was shocked to find an eee pc netbook loaded it in 40. I would like to have any of the first listed devices to be on/around par with my 3-year-old desktop, and I would like for them to be under $500 but I can push my budget to $600 (less is always more though). On a tablet, for instance, if an app is coming out for something like hulu or a comparable site (I am using hulu as an example because it took the longest to load on the netbooks I tried out) that time can be used as well... I will just be using for the most part google chrome, microsoft office programs (or google docs or polaris) and just general activity. Being able to download very low requirement games would be a plus and I would love if a cooling pad would never be required. Sorry for the disorganization of this paragraph! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment